Tuesday, May 22, 2012

1001 Days of Excellence

I initially intended to start this blog as a play on Samma Lamma's Thousand Days of Fitness community on Facebook.  I am currently extremely overweight and was embarking on a fitness and clean eating regimen in an attempt to improve my health and save my life.  Then I thought, there are other areas where I would like to make improvements.  In addition to weight loss, I have an unfinished doctoral dissertation I need to put some serious focus on, my personal finances are a mess, and I would like to work toward becoming an "It Girl!"

To start, I am embarking on 1001 days of excellence.  My thousand days will run from May 27, 2012 through February 20, 2015.

This blog is where I will document my progress, trials, tribulations, and major successes as I work toward my goals.

Join me on my journey and feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment